Kenneth Zegar Scholarship Application Page
The Kenneth Zegar Scholarship was founded to assist students in attaining their educational goals. This award of $1000 will be based on academic merit, leadership skills, and community involvement. Special consideration will be given to first generation college students and studentswho have shown the ability to thrive in adversity. The student selected for this scholarship will be featured on the Kenneth Zegar Scholarship website.
- Applicants must be enrolled in anaccredited college or university to be eligible for the award
- The scholarship is open to students in any year of their study, including incoming freshmen
How to Apply
Deadline: March 1st, 2021
Kenneth Zegar scholarship applicantsmust submit a minimum 500-word essay on one of the following topics:
1) What is your definition of success?
2) How have you overcome adversity in your personal, professional, or academic life?
Applicants must also submit the following information:
- First Name/Last Name
- Contact Number
- Mailing Address
- Email Address
- Date of Graduation (YYYY.MM.DD)
- Transcripts (for incoming freshmen, submit your high school transcripts)
All application materials should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. The selected student will be notified via email by August 15, 2020.